Lewry TSE recruits Engineering specialists across industries and for companies of all sizes. Whether you are a small, medium or large enterprise, we are happy to collaborate with you. Our team is well connected, nationally as well as internationally, and has a unique, experience based insight into the Engineering sector. We are determined to find the right personalities with the expertise you need and with the attitude that fits best with your company culture.
- Supported Northrop-Grumman on design and analysis of armoured vehicle
- Design, analysis and certification liaison with Swiss Aviation Authorities for development of scientific module for recovery of ‘ozone layer depletion’ information over Switzerland.Module secured to Boeing 747 structure.
- Design of cradle to house an incubator aboard a commercial airliner. Analysis of structure, anti-vibration mounting to structure.
- Experience since 2001 in support of leading rail vehicle manufacturers and operative rail companies, supplying key personnel with skillsets optimum to required profile.
- Support in development of E464 locomotive, supplying a team of analysis engineers and designers, and structural test specialists for locomotive strength verification, and justification of global Finite Element Model.
- System Engineering support to SBB on rail safety and signalling.
- Design & Analysis support for various Formula 1 racing teams
The Lewry TSE AG employees who supported us demonstrated a very high level of know-how and were extremely committed. The work was always delivered to our full satisfaction and on time. We are counting on the good cooperation in the future as well.
– Jack Schneider, “Head of International Standardisation ATO & CCS Onboard”, Swiss federal Railway, SBB AG