The role is responsible for the aerodynamic design and analysis of configuration and definition external geometry based on aerodynamics on behalf of our client in Turkey. Project is relating to the development of a new military aircraft.
- Aerodynamic design and design optimization of the aircraft configuration (fore body, wings, control surfaces, aft body),
- Knowledge of low/high speed aerodynamics, compressible /incompressible flow, wind tunnel testing, computational fluid dynamics and store separation,
- Weight management,
- Interpreting on analysis results and experimental flow measurements,
- Investigate the thermal characteristics of the flow field and thermal process between the high-speed flow and geometry,
- Support the development the critical skills (tools, methodologies, human resources etc.) and capabilities of client