The role is responsible for propulsion performance analysis, design, integration and requirements definition/validation/verification on behalf of our client in Turkey. Project is relating to the development of a new military aircraft.
- Define and review of propulsion system performance requirements with subcontractor.
- Perform gas turbine performance studies in accordance with MIL-STD-882E or UK MoD Military Standard (Def-Stan 00-56) or equivalent
- Calculation and book-keeping of thrust and SFC requirements of aircraft.
- Define, perform and coordinate the gas turbine performance and integration related works.
- Execution of trade studies related with optimization of aircraft-engine integration.
- Support the development the critical skills (tools, plans, methodologies, etc.) and capabilities of client