The role is responsible for performing Logistics Support Analysis activities to improve system readiness and reduce future support burden on behalf of our client in Turkey. Project is relating to the development of a new military aircraft.
- Generate Logistics support Analysis (LSA) Plan which includes information regarding LSA strategy, selection criteria for LSA relevant data, logistics breakdown structure management, LSA tailoring and analyses such as logistics related operational analysis, LSA related FMECA, damage and special event analysis, level of repair analysis, maintenance task analysis, software supportability analysis,
- Generate Program specific LSA work instructions/guidelines in line with LSA standards (such as ASD S3000L, MIL-STD-1388-1A & 2B, DEF-STAN-00-60),
- Develop and update LSAR database,
- Work with design teams to influence design and ensure the supportability,
- Tailor LSA tasks based on new design program needs and perform them in a timely manner,
- Support the development the critical skills (tools, methodologies, human resources etc.) and capabilities of Turkish Aerospace.