Located in the heart of Europe, Switzerland is considered one of the most competitive and innovative countries in the world. Its liberal economy, political stability, and of course high salaries make it an attractive location for freelancers. But don’t let your guard down, in Switzerland taxes are imposed both at federal level and canton level with all 26 cantons having a high degree of independence. This makes Swiss payroll and taxation one of the most complex systems in Europe.
Outsourcing your payroll and HR administration to a local provider with proven experience like Lewry TSE will help you avoid the most common pitfalls freelancers and employers encounter when taking their trade to Switzerland.
Whether a freelancer aiming to start a contract roll in Switzerland or a company looking to outsource work to consultants, Lewry TSE offers a fully comprehensive and tax compliant Swiss payroll, work permit and management solution.
Lewry TSE has been active in the Swiss market since 1995 and know exactly what matters most to our customers.
Our services are all encompassing through local registration, contractual management and of course work and residency permit management.
Let us take the burden of legal and tax compliance so you can just enjoy your pay check!
Swiss payroll made simple:
• Employee registration with Social Security and Tax authorities
• Registration with mandatory private pension funds and accident insurances
• Monthly payroll processing, including joiners and leavers
• Pay slip generation and distribution
• Communications with and payments to AVS1, LPP2, LAA3, LAAC4, APG5, TAS6
• Employment contracts preparation & non-mandatory benefits administration
• We can employ and pay your staff on your behalf, so you do not need to create a legal entity or branch in Switzerland
1 AVS – first pillar of the social charges
2 LPP- second pillar compulsory pension
3 LAA – obligatory accident insurance
4 LAAC – complementary accident insurance
5 APG – disability insurance
6 TAS – tax at source, if applicable